Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fun in the snow!!!!


McKenna and I went outside today and played in the snow. We had so much fun. This girl loves snowball fights...I think she would have thrown snowballs all night. She was giggling the whole time. Then we built a pile of snow and she was running and jumping into it. She really keeps me young!! We decided to go across the street to the "big water" as she call it, eagle creek reservoir. It was so pretty all covered in snow. We saw three people skiing across the middle. A little scary for me, that is my biggest fear!! We went down to the edge of the water and ventured out to the first 5 feet. It was frozen solid!! We cleared a 4x4 section and had our own personal skating rink. We were slipping and sliding all over the place. Unfortunately I had already put the camera away so I will have to photograph it another time. She thought it was the coolest thing ever sliding around. We had a great time together and can't wait to do it again. It was so peaceful and pretty.


Kenna's pirate eye!!






Don't worry the camera was not harmed in the taking of this picture.






What a great day with my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment