Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Go Colts!!!


I have been a little behind on my blogging this month. We have been very busy here at the Smith, Nulliner, Blake house. We have had Super Bowls birthdays and Jimmy and I are getting ready to leave for a week in Jamaica with our friends on the 27th of February. Here are a few posts to get ya'll up to date. I will start with Super Bowl!! Our wonderful Indianapolis Colts went to the Super Bowl in Miami to play the New Orleans Saints. It was a great game but Peyton Manning and our Colts came up a little short. If we had to loose I am glad it was to the Saints. They are a great team and they really deserved it!! Here are a few pics of my little Colts fans.



Go Colts!!!
Awesome hair. Morning after we put the whole head of hair in braids. She looks like a rock star!
McKenna's Colts cupcakes she made for the Super Bowl party!

No comments:

Post a Comment